+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JTX 931 Error - The Given Key was Not Present in the Dictionary

Patrick Murphy
    Answers Provided

Default JTX 931 Error - The Given Key was Not Present in the Dictionary

Error comes about when the history tab for a job is selected. The history tab is blank for every job type. Upon looking into Configuration Manager, none of the Extended Properties carried over to the new connection file.

Recently we transitioned from SQLSVR 2005 to Oracle 11g. The error surfaced after ingesting the data into Oracle.

We had to move back to SQL. And still the issue is there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture1.png‎
Views:	98
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	5396  
    Last edited by patrick.murphy; 03-16-2011 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Trying to Add Pic of Error Message

Brian Demers
    Answers Provided

Default Re: JTX 931 Error - The Given Key was Not Present in the Dictionary

Hi,

Were you ever able to resolve this? If not...

I'm a little unclear about what first caused the problem. It sounds like your job history was working as you expected, then you moved from a SQLServer DB to an Oracle DB and began seeing this error. If so, that might be the place to start. (For instance, how exactly did you move your JTX repository from the first database to the second? Related to that, did you also try to move existing jobs, and if so, how?)

Brian D.

Patrick Murphy
    Answers Provided

Default Re: JTX 931 Error - The Given Key was Not Present in the Dictionary

Yes I did. We had to access the JTX tables directly and find the history table. There were null records created in the transition from SQLSVR to ORACLE. Oracle ingested the tables but manipulated them in the process. The manipulation left the History table with Null values. I have a power point on the solution if anyone is interested....

+ Reply to Thread