+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Log in failure

linda pranger
    Answers Provided

Default Log in failure

I am looking for easy to use census 2010 and ACS data. I thought I'd give Community Analyst a try and have downloaded the 30 trial add in. The icon shows up in ArcMap 10, but when I try to log in (and I have an account and have verified with ESRI that I have an account) I get the attached error. Anyone have any idea what this is and how to resolve? ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	comm analyst error 1.6.12.gif
Views:	85
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	11024

Jason Robinson

Answers Provided

Default Re: Log in failure

Quote Originally Posted by lpranger View Post
    I am looking for easy to use census 2010 and ACS data. I thought I'd give Community Analyst a try and have downloaded the 30 trial add in. The icon shows up in ArcMap 10, but when I try to log in (and I have an account and have verified with ESRI that I have an account) I get the attached error. Anyone have any idea what this is and how to resolve? ThanksAttachment 11024
    Linda,

Can you let me know what your username is and I'll check to see if your trial subscription is correctly setup.

Regards,
    Jason R.

Jason Robinson

Answers Provided

Linda,

I was able to verify your CA Add-In Trial is active. Let me know if you are still encountering difficulties attempting to login. I might also suggest deleting your temporary internet files or alternatively try a different internet browser if one is available.

Regards,
    Jason R.

linda pranger
    Answers Provided

thanks. I've already tried deleting all the temp/cached files. Not sure I know how to try another browser. I don't know what the background is searching for when I click on the community analyst icon. It opens and I enter the info so don't know how it's searching for a browser or which one it's searching for?

Jason Robinson

Answers Provided

Linda,

I'd suggest contacting Esri Technical support on this. There might be a proxy issue but definitely needs to be explored. There are a number of ways at the below link to log an incident.

http://support.esri.com/en/

Regards,
    Jason R.

+ Reply to Thread