+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Operations Dashboard Problem

Jordan Brod
    Answers Provided

Default Operations Dashboard Problem

I've started the application for the ops dashboard with my data on our server and while the identify is working for everything else it keeps coming up blank on wServiceConnections. I went in and added a FacilityID to everything to see if that was the issue but still blank. I checked to code to see if there were any misspellings for the fields in the popup and they were all correct. I'm stumped.

Michael Miller

Answers Provided

Default Re: Operations Dashboard Problem

Jordan,
    Make sure to double check the pop up config - PopUp_WaterServiceConnections. Compare this to the service with the service connections(through the services explorer rest page). Then check the config.xml, make sure the index matches the pop up:

<sublayer id="102" popupconfig="popups/PopUp_WaterServiceConnections.xml"/>

I would also log a tech support call. They can help you trouble shoot the issue.
    Michael Miller
    Solutions Manager
    mmiller@esri.com

Jordan Brod
    Answers Provided

Default Re: Operations Dashboard Problem

I figured it out there were some extra quotations in the config file for collecting the info for the popup when I deleted those it started working. I'm having a new issue with the legend widget where it doesn't work. When you click on the legend, no matter the scale, it just shows the no legend icon in the popup. I've checked to see if the xml for the widget was set to true for operational layers and it is and checked to make sure in the config file it was sourced properly which it is, so a little frustration there. I would log a support issue but when trying to do another support issue today I was unable to find the local government option in the webform submission. I chose the ArcGISOnline and ArcGIS and was told that I did not have a current maintenance program for the product selected. I was trying to use the customer number and phone number for the town I work in, but don't know if it needs the main account to attach it to my global id or what to get that to work. We are using an eval copy of ArcGISServer10 and that might also have something to do with it I don't know. I appreciate your help.

+ Reply to Thread