+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Autocad don't show a map

Ivan Ilyunin
    Answers Provided

Post Autocad don't show a map

Hello
    I can't see map of arcgis service from local ArcGIS Server in AutoCAD for ArcGIS, just empty box - boundary of extent.
    Some detailes:
    1. I can load and see a map from public services.
    2. From local ArcGIS Server I can load, see a parameters of service, i can identify and see a result of identify in box, but i can't see image of map.
    3. I can see a service and map using link like a http://localserver/ArcGISServer/rest/services, all these services are accessible via Internet explorer and .Net, Silverlight viewer.
    4. Local ArcGIS services are dynamical, not cashed.

Is it possible to solve?

I'm using ArcGIS Server 10 (Windows Server 2008 Standart 64-bit OS), Autocad 2009 (Windows Vista 32-bit OS), ArcGIS for AutoCAD Build 200 with Service Pack 1.

Thanks
    Regards
    Ivan

anant sinha
    Answers Provided

This post is marked as the answer

Default Re: Autocad don't show a map

Quote Originally Posted by i_ivan View Post
    Hello
    I can't see map of arcgis service from local ArcGIS Server in AutoCAD for ArcGIS, just empty box - boundary of extent.
    Some detailes:
    1. I can load and see a map from public services.
    2. From local ArcGIS Server I can load, see a parameters of service, i can identify and see a result of identify in box, but i can't see image of map.
    3. I can see a service and map using link like a http://localserver/ArcGISServer/rest/services, all these services are accessible via Internet explorer and .Net, Silverlight viewer.
    4. Local ArcGIS services are dynamical, not cashed.

Is it possible to solve?

I'm using ArcGIS Server 10 (Windows Server 2008 Standart 64-bit OS), Autocad 2009 (Windows Vista 32-bit OS), ArcGIS for AutoCAD Build 200 with Service Pack 1.

Thanks
    Regards
    Ivan
    Hi Ivan,

ArcGIS for AutoCAD Build 200 was released before ArcGIS Server 10. Build 250 supports ArcGIS Server 10 but it runs on AutoCAD 2010 and beyond. Sorry,I don't have a solution for you.
    Anant Sinha

Ivan Ilyunin
    Answers Provided

Thanks for answer, as a result solution is - to use AutoCAD 2010
    Ivan
    Last edited by i_ivan; 03-06-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Nanette Pratini
    Answers Provided

Is Build 250 supposed to work with AutoCAD 2012? (Civil 3D and Map 3D) I can't get it to load at all. And it would be nice if the installation help was updated!

anant sinha
    Answers Provided

Quote Originally Posted by npratini View Post
    Is Build 250 supposed to work with AutoCAD 2012? (Civil 3D and Map 3D) I can't get it to load at all. And it would be nice if the installation help was updated!
    Hi Nanette,

Yes, Build 250 works with AutoCAD 2012. Can you attach some screenshots? Are you running AutoCAD (Civil 3D and Map 3D) in classic mode?
    Anant Sinha

+ Reply to Thread