+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Price of ArcGIS 10?

  1. #1
    Thaniel G
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    99
    Points
    15
    Answers Provided
    2


    0

    Question Price of ArcGIS 10?

    Any ideas on what the cost will be? Can't seem to find anything anywhere...

  2. #2
    Debra Fischman
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    21
    Points
    0
    Answers Provided
    0


    0

    Default Re: Price of ArcGIS 10?

    I think you need to call and speak to an ESRI representative to obtain a price quote. Good luck!

  3. #3
    Melita Kennedy

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,803
    Points
    513
    Answers Provided
    74


    2

    Default Re: Price of ArcGIS 10?

    Quote Originally Posted by debralynn View Post
    I think you need to call and speak to an ESRI representative to obtain a price quote. Good luck!
    Some prices are available for US customers by clicking through to particular products from here:

    http://www.esri.com/products/index.html#desktop_gis

    If you're going to buy multiple products or seats or are unsure which license level of desktop, etc., you should speak to a representative. If you're outside the US, you have to speak to the international distributor for the area. They can be found here:

    http://www.esri.com/about-esri/locations.html

    Melita
    Melita Kennedy
    Sr. Esri Product Engineer

  4. #4
    Jamal NUMAN
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,350
    Points
    33
    Answers Provided
    5


    0

    Question Re: Price of ArcGIS 10?

    Quote Originally Posted by mkennedy View Post
    Some prices are available for US customers by clicking through to particular products from here:

    http://www.esri.com/products/index.html#desktop_gis

    If you're going to buy multiple products or seats or are unsure which license level of desktop, etc., you should speak to a representative. If you're outside the US, you have to speak to the international distributor for the area. They can be found here:

    http://www.esri.com/about-esri/locations.html

    Melita
    Hi Melita,

    I’m not sure why the ESRI is a bit conservative concerning the price of its products. In most of the cases, users need to have an idea about the range of the price of a particular product rather than the exact price!

    I explored the site you have provided but couldn’t find, for example, the price of the ArcSDE! Where can I find it?

    Best
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jamal NUMAN, GIS & Civil Engineer, MSc
    e-mail: JamaL9722060@yahoo.com
    P.O.Box: 731| Ramallah| West Bank| Palestine.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    ArcGIS Desktop 10.2 (Advanced)
    ArcGIS Server 10.2 (Standard/Enterprise)
    ArcGIS Viewer for Silverlight 3.1/Flex 3.0, Geocortex 3.15
    AutCAD 2014
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bits (Build 9200)
    Firefox 24.0
    Kaspersky 2014

  5. #5
    Eric Bowman
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    171
    Points
    44
    Answers Provided
    5


    1

    Default Re: Price of ArcGIS 10?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamal432@gmail.com View Post
    Hi Melita,

    I’m not sure why the ESRI is a bit conservative concerning the price of its products. In most of the cases, users need to have an idea about the range of the price of a particular product rather than the exact price!

    I explored the site you have provided but couldn’t find, for example, the price of the ArcSDE! Where can I find it?

    Best
    Hi Jamal,

    Melita is correct and the price really depends upon several factors such as the number of licenses, type of organization, if there is an enterprise license agreement, etc. If you contact Customer Service, we can give you all the options that you may need and never thought of when looking at licensing. Also, if you are international, usually a distributor will provide this service as well.

    So, it is best to contact us and tell us the scenario you want to deploy the software in. Then we can get you what you need.

    Regards,
    Eric
    Eric Bowman
    Esri Certified | ArcGIS Desktop Associate, Enterprise Administration Associate
    CompTIA CTT+ Certified Classroom Trainer | CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer

  6. #6
    Jamal NUMAN
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,350
    Points
    33
    Answers Provided
    5


    0

    Question Re: Price of ArcGIS 10?

    Quote Originally Posted by ebowman View Post
    Hi Jamal,

    Melita is correct and the price really depends upon several factors such as the number of licenses, type of organization, if there is an enterprise license agreement, etc. If you contact Customer Service, we can give you all the options that you may need and never thought of when looking at licensing. Also, if you are international, usually a distributor will provide this service as well.

    So, it is best to contact us and tell us the scenario you want to deploy the software in. Then we can get you what you need.

    Regards,
    Eric
    Many thanks for the elaboration Eric. This is very useful.

    My idea is that there should be kind of MATRIX that may give the range for the prices (taking factors and conditions into consideration). That doesn’t contradict with the fact that the actual price should be obtain from the ESRI distributor. The MATRIX is supposed to give just an idea about the prices but not the exact ones!

    Best

    Jamal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jamal NUMAN, GIS & Civil Engineer, MSc
    e-mail: JamaL9722060@yahoo.com
    P.O.Box: 731| Ramallah| West Bank| Palestine.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    ArcGIS Desktop 10.2 (Advanced)
    ArcGIS Server 10.2 (Standard/Enterprise)
    ArcGIS Viewer for Silverlight 3.1/Flex 3.0, Geocortex 3.15
    AutCAD 2014
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bits (Build 9200)
    Firefox 24.0
    Kaspersky 2014

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts