Re: Issue with spatial connection - ArcCatalog
There are some things to check:
1) Does the sde_load user account have all permissions needed to connect to the sde database?
2) Did you upgrade the database from the SQL Server 2000 to the SQL Server 2005? In case you did, I've seen this behaviour for some times. The problem was solved by right-clicking the database > Properties > Options and choosing for Compatibility Level the "SQL Server 2005 (90)" option.
3) Are you able to log in to your database in SQL Server Management Studio with sde_load?
4) Does your sde_load user have its own schema?
5) Any service packs installed for the ArcGIS Desktop 9.3 / ArcSDE 9.3? Maybe you could install the latest ones?
Please use the new "Mark as Answer" and "Rate Post" buttons to the right hand side of the posts.
- You help others searching this forum to find the answer directly.
- You give credit to the folks who answer your questions.
- You help to track unanswered questions.
Tags for this Thread