Last edited by SeanStock; 04-26-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Re: How do I upload business analyst reports?
Manually uploading report templates to a file-based repository is a fairly simple process. For this example, I'll say the repository is C:\BAServerRepository on the server machine and the dataset is USA_ESRI. Here are the steps:
1. Copy the report template folder from the BA Desktop report template location.
2. Paste the report template on the server machine in C:\BAServerRepository\Report Templates\Custom Report Templates\USA_ESRI.
3. Open the folder that you pasted into the repository, there should be at least three files, metadata.xml, report.xml and logo.png.
4. Create a new folder inside of this folder named IMG.
5. Move the logo.png file into the IMG folder.
After this your report template is ready to be used by BA Server. To confirm this, you can run GetReportTemplates through REST and it should list your new report template.