+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ARCGIS add-in using .NET

Nadeem Qazi
    Answers Provided

Default ARCGIS add-in using .NET

I am using ARCGIS10.1. I have used Python add-in in ARCMAP 10.1 ,however now i wish to create add-in using .NET, I want to know how to start . I mean is the same like Python or should i need to install some thing else. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Domenico Ciavarella

Answers Provided

Default Re: ARCGIS add-in using .NET

Studio A&T srl

Domenico Ciavarella

ESRI Certified
    Enterprise Geodatabase Management Associate 10.1
    Web Application Developer Associate 10.1

My ArcGIS.com

Blog: NicoGis

Nadeem Qazi
    Answers Provided

Default Add-in using visual studio

I am using ARCGIS 10.1 and visual studio 2010. I have created a very simple addin which does nothing but to display a button following the ARCGIS addin wizard in visual studio 2010. then i added it in ARCMAP using customized mode. then i clicked Add-in controls and i can see the image of my created button. i dragged it to application toolbar and i can see it there. now in order to use it in my arcmap i drag the newly created button add-in into arcmap but it did nothing , i mean neither button addin appeared or in other words how can i use the add-in in my arc map. thank you in advance

Nadeem Qazi
    Answers Provided

Quote Originally Posted by ciava.at View Post
    thank you for the help . I have created a very simple addin which does nothing but to display a button following the ARCGIS addin wizard in visual studio 2010. then i added it in ARCMAP using customized mode. then i clicked Add-in controls and i can see the image of my created button. i dragged it to application toolbar and i can see it there. now in order to use it in my arcmap i drag the newly created button add-in into arcmap but it did nothing , i mean button addin does not appeared on arcmap or in other words how can i use the add-in in my arc map. thank you in advance

Domenico Ciavarella

Answers Provided

I don't understand: you have installed your add-in in your arcmap but when you use customized mode and then you click Add-in controls: don't you see your button?
    Studio A&T srl

Domenico Ciavarella

ESRI Certified
    Enterprise Geodatabase Management Associate 10.1
    Web Application Developer Associate 10.1

My ArcGIS.com

Blog: NicoGis

+ Reply to Thread